Wednesday, February 11, 2015

3 Students Killed


White Man Murders Three Muslim Students in Chapel Hill             3 students were shot near UNC on Wednesday, one man and two woman were shot and killed, and pictures on Facebook and leading people to believe this was a hate crime because they are Muslim. A huge hashtag is "#muslimlivesmatter" has gone around the internet.

             I don't mean to offend anyone, but, why does everything seem to end up as a hate crime? Maybe it was I don't know I was not there and I don't know any of them at all. But, there is evidence to show it was a hate crime because of the groups he was in on Facebook. From the looks of it, the students did nothing wrong it was a misunderstanding but things escalated too much. This stuff is so sad to hear about but it is sadly an everyday thing but it doesn't come into the News as much as it should. I am very sorry about the death of these people and I hope there families are okay, no matter what religion.


Man Charged in Deaths of 3 Muslim Students Near UNC

No comments:

Post a Comment